My Core Values
- The family is the most important unit in society and should be held sacred.
- Fiscal responsibility at the state government level is critical to Utah’s current and future economic success.
- The federal and state constitution should guide all laws and the rights of states should be protected and respected.
- Honesty, transparency and ethics should always govern a legislator’s behavior.
- The constitutional rights of every Utahn should be protected, to ensure opportunity, and not give “government guarantees.”
- The growth of the economy, and not ever-increasing taxes, should fund the required elements of government.